Hello, my name is Nick Nedland and I am a Senior Recruiter with Hire Investment. We currently have an opening for a Research Assistant in Alexandria. If you are interested and available please email the most updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 646-200-5109 as soon as possible.
- Performs a variety of research functions.
- Conducts research in various Copyright Databases and searches the Card Catalogs at the Library of Congress.
- Assist with compiling research reports and sending reports to clients.
- Possesses strong research, typing, organizational, and multitasking skills.
- Has familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- 1-2 years of experience in research and data entry
- Extremely strong organizational skills and multitasking ability
- High School diploma required
“Getting the Return on Your Human Capital Investment”
Please Connect With Me on Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/nicholas-nedland/34/29b/b41