Hello, my name is Nick Nedland and I am a Senior Recruiter with Hire Investment. We currently have an opportunity as a CPA available in Mankato, and if you are interested and available please email the most updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 507-288-5260 right away. Thanks!
If you are a Tax Senior or Tax Manager looking for a defined path to the next level and possess the necessary skills to get there, then we want you as part of our Mankato, MN Tax Team. Should you be a heavy Tax Senior with Manager as your next progression, we would welcome your interest as well.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Heavy review experience in a variety of for profit industries.
- Excellent staff mentoring skills, demonstrated ability to manage client relationships, and the desire to be an intricate part of business development and marketing strategies.
- Previous background in succession planning, partnership and corporation tax planning highly desirable.
- The successful candidate will have 4+ years’ progressive experience preparing and reviewing all types of tax returns, recognizing tax saving opportunities, and implementing tax strategies in the for-profit sector.
- Requirements include a 4-year degree in accounting or related field, CPA licensure or immediate candidacy, and strong computer skills.
- This position has the production and client responsibilities for the preparation and review of all types of tax returns (individual, corporate, multi-state etc.) thus candidate must have experience preparing progressively complex individual and corporate tax returns, and the ability to efficiently perform research on client tax issues.
- My Client is committed to being nationally recognized as a great place to work and build a career.
- The compensation and benefit packages—in addition to professional learning and development programs—are aligned with this commitment.
- An important aspect of the culture is to take our work seriously, not ourselves; we work hard to ensure all our employees have exceptional careers, challenging work, continuous learning, and the flexibility to successfully navigate the intersection of work and life.
- My client is an Equal Opportunity Employer, is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people.
“Getting the Return on Your Human Capital Investment”