Hello, my name is Nick Nedland and I am a Senior Recruiter with Hire Investment. We currently have a Senior Software Test Engineer position available, and if you are interested and available please forward the most updated copy of your resume to email@example.com and call 303-991-6166 as soon as possible. Thanks!
We are currently seeking results-driven, team-oriented, self-motivated professionals who combine exceptional technical credentials with a high degree of business acumen and effective communication skills for the position of Senior Software Test Engineer.
· C#, WPF, MS Visual Studio
· SQL (SQL Server)
· Coded UI Automation
· Apply programming and automation skills to test software on cutting edge and growing platforms in C#/WPF.
· Design, build and maintain automated tests and frameworks for multiple desktop and client/server applications using Coded UI.
· Mentor and train staff in basic test automation concepts and creation.
· Contribute to requirement and design reviews with business partners and other engineers.
· Investigate and resolve issues in the automated test environments.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
– Bachelors Degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, or related software technology field
– 2 years software development related experience
– 2 years demonstrated experience in designing and creating automated tests and frameworks using Visual Studio Test Manager and Coded UI tools
– Good communication skills, both verbal and written
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Experience with HP Quality Center is desired
– Experience with the Legal System is not required, but would be a definite plus
“Getting the Return on Your Human Capital Investment”
Please Connect With Me on Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/nicholas-nedland/34/29b/b41