The Inside Sales Renewal Representative is responsible for selling and supporting sales renewal activities of products through outbound and inbound telephone calls. This position’s primary focus is the renewal of print products through existing customers. The Inside Sales Renewal Representative will have the opportunity to not only provide customers with products or services that meet their needs but also spend time developing their skills to Drive Toward Excellence. The Inside Sales Renewal Representative will support the efforts of the Inside Sales Large Law Firm channel by participating fully and contributing to team-selling models.
- Sells products and services through outbound and inbound calls by securing direct sales and increasing revenue by renewing, up selling and cross selling.
- Must be able to achieve and exceed company and personal sales and telephone activity goals through negotiations and product offering within set parameters.
- Gathers and logs all call information, sale orders, and profile activity on the computer system correctly and accurately, ensuring proper marketing source are credited appropriately.
- Individually manages renewal call lists and territory assignments.
- Conducts High Volume Throughput (HVT =call activity) time efficiently and effectively to meet daily metrics expectations.
- Assumes other responsibilities as required or requested by Inside Sales Management.
- Must be able to build, maintain and enhance client’s experience through consultative conversation while asking leading questions and offering superior product knowledge coupled with excellent customer service
- Works with internal organizations throughout to ensure customer accounts are handled efficiently and accurately and customer issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by taking ownership for exceeding established goals and accomplishing new and different requests.
- Obtains customer and competitive information during daily contacts and distributes as appropriate so as to develop sales strategies.
- Maintain a working knowledge of company products, special sales programs and marketing efforts within the sales division.
- Actively participates in meetings, training sessions and individual professional development and skill building.
- Actively contributes to and works responsibly in a team environment.
- Adhere to ethical standards contained in the Code of Conduct while servicing customers and meeting department goals.
- Minimum of 2 years successful sales quota attainment experience
- Demonstrated sales success preferred
- Experience in prospecting/cold calling environment required
- Strong organizational and time management skills coupled with the ability to embrace change
- Pipeline management skills in the CRM environment required; including SAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; specifically Outlook and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of proper telephone etiquette and professional attitude and integrity
- College Degree in business, sales or related field preferred
- Legal industry knowledge or experience, a plus
“Getting the Return on Your Human Capital Investment”
Please Connect With Me on Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/nicholas-nedland/34/29b/b41